Ontario Sleep Care is a brand-new, customer service focused, growing organization with one goal: to set the standard for sleep and CPAP Therapy providers. We need to grow our team of well-educated, experienced and passionate professionals. This is our culture and obsession: not only the drive to be successful, but also the desire to treat every individual that walks through our door with the best care and customer service possible; all while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Ontario Sleep Care is currently seeking a strong experienced Sleep Clinician for a Full-Time position working at our new location in Ottawa, ON.
The successful Sleep Clinician’s duties will be to initiate CPAP therapy as prescribed, providing education and instruction while ensuring the client’s safety at all times. The Clinician will be hands on with referred clients, referral sources and the funding agent to ensure the highest level of patient care. Must have practical experience submitting ADP Funding, setting up CPAP equipment, and managing all aspects of PAP Therapy independently.
Mileage will be paid for required travel away from established Home Office location.
- Initiating CPAP/APAP/BIPAP therapy as prescribed
- Performing assessments, educating clients in the use and knowledge of equipment
- Supporting clients in accomplishing their continued CPAP therapy Treatment Plan through routine follow up calls, evaluating effects of the therapy, and recommending adjustments or modifications to client and, if required, to the attention of the referring physician
- Maintaining clients’ files, charting in client records, and making reports to physicians
- Assisting with ongoing sales of CPAP devices, masks, & supplies for both scheduled appointments and walk-in clients
- Assisting with maintenance of CPAP inventory/trial equipment for the branch; jointly books CPAP appointments and follow up for clients at the branch
- Maintaining quality service by following company standards, policies and procedures; and addressing customer concerns as they occur
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by participating in professional societies and assisting in peer development through training programs
- Seeking to continuously improve the operation of the office by evaluating processes and workflow, and participating in other quality improvement activities
- Facilitating payment by preparation of funding documents, and maintaining knowledge of funding systems
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and as part of a team; have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Graduate of a recognized program; Bachelor’s degree/diploma in health science or related field is an asset
- Must have minimum 3 year of experience with CPAP/APAP/BiPAP setup & follow up in the field & follow up
- Possesses a current Police Vulnerable Sector Check certificate
- Provide proof that applicant legally authorized to work in Canada
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written), organizational and presentation skills
- Positive, professional, healthcare-oriented demeanor; passion for patient care within your community
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Must have access to reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs unassisted
- Strong computer literacy; proficient in in business tools such as Microsoft Office Suite including word, Excel, Outlook
- Flexibility regarding work schedule if required
Application deadline: 2021-08-01
Expected start date: 2021-08-16
Job Type: Full-time
We have minimized foot traffic in all offices; we are encouraging curbside pickups or we will ship purchased or loaned equipment. Also when appropriate there is opportunities to work from home.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS OPPORTUNITY; PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
Please apply on INDEED at the link below: